Taste Canada thanks all of our sponsors. Without their support the Book Awards would not be possible.
Our goal is to celebrate culinary writing in Canada—a barometer of trends in the food industry—and to bring the nominated titles to the attention of a larger general public.
We invite you to join us in taking Taste Canada—The Food Writing Awards to a new level of awareness in Canada. The awards offer a unique opportunity to present our sponsors’ products and services to some of the most recognized and respected Canadian food personalities and to the Canadian public.
The outreach is scheduled for January, February, April, May, August, and the ceremony in fall, and will be a combination of social and traditional media, and the use of “big mouths” in the industry to reach publishers, authors, and opinion leaders.
The event will involve 300 of the top food writers, media, and influencers in the food industry. Last year’s sponsors are already lining up, and if previous years are any indication, we will have to turn away some of the 1000-strong guest list!
This is corporate identification with a unique Canadian book awards program and a celebration of Canadian cuisine from organizations focused on supporting and servicing the culinary industry from field to table.
Sponsorships will result in branding on websites, press material, media mentions, event participation, media partnerships, and many logo identification opportunities.
- Corporate identification with a unique national Canadian book awards program that celebrates Canadian cuisine
- Recognition as an organization focused on supporting and servicing the culinary industry, from field to table
- Exposure to trend-setting figures in the food and beverage industry from across Canada
- Opportunity to network with prominent Canadian food writers at the Awards event
- Multiple opportunities for name recognition through display of corporate logo
- Awards event video screen and banners
- Cookbook stage representation
- Taste Canada website
- Exposure to the food blogosphere
- E-vites to event
- Promotional material
- Press material
- Event Program
Download sponsorship PDF [2.5 MB]
For more information contact:
Karen Baxter, Project Manager