Taste Canada—The Food Writing Awards will honour eight jury-selected books, four in English and four in French, authored by Canadian citizens, resident in Canada.
Three-person jury panels drawn from Canadian academic, publishing, creative, and institutional fields will review submissions in the four categories, both English and French. The judges’ decisions are final.
All entries must have been published in print editions in English or French between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014. No exceptions.
- The author must be a Canadian citizen, resident in Canada.
- All entries must have an ISBN and be available for sale in bookstores or online in Canada.
- A work by co-authors is acceptable.
- Revised editions or compilations of previously published work must contain a minimum of 30% new material. If submitting a revised edition, one copy of the previous edition must be included in the submission as well.
- Either the author or the publisher may submit books. Please coordinate entries to avoid duplication.
- Books must arrive by February 6, 2015, OR be postmarked on or before February 6, 2015.
- A registration fee of $100.oo is to be submitted at the time of registration, along with 7 copies of the title.
- Taste Canada is not responsible for late or lost books.
- Please refer to individual award categories for further information.