Taste Canada—The Food Writing Awards will honour eight jury-selected books, four in English and four in French, authored by Canadian citizens, resident in Canada.
Three-person jury panels drawn from Canadian academic, publishing, creative, and institutional fields will review submissions in the four categories, both English and French. The judges’ decisions are final.
- All entries must have been published in print editions in English or French between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012. No exceptions.
- All entries must have an ISBN and be available for sale in bookstores or online in Canada.
- All entries must be published in print editions.
- A work by co-authors is acceptable.
- Revised editions must contain a minimum of 30% new material. If submitting a revised edition, one copy of the previous edition must be included in the submission as well.
- Either the author or the publisher may submit books. Please coordinate entries to avoid duplication.
- Books must arrive by February 1, 2013, OR be postmarked on or before February 1, 2013.
- Taste Canada is not responsible for late or lost books.
- Please refer to individual award categories for further information.