2017 Food Blog Award Category
February 16, 2017
Call for Food Blog Award Submissions 2017
Taste Canada Awards invites all bloggers to submit entries to the 2017 Food Blog Categories.
The winning author(s) will receive recognition through:
- Media outreach
- A Guest Pass to the Gala Awards event in the fall of 2017
- A trophy to commemorate winning a Gold Award
- Mention on our website http://www.tastecanada.org and social media channels
- Our ongoing partnerships with such Canadian media outlets, retailers, and sponsors
- Shortlisted blogs and Winners will receive exclusive access to a special Taste Canada Awards badge for their website
Taste Canada Awards’ mission is to be the authoritative culinary writing award in Canada by showcasing and recognizing the best.
Our vision is to promote Canadian-authored culinary writing so it is recognized as world class.
Taste Canada is managed by a core staff including Donna Dooher as National Chair, Jennifer MacKenzie as Chair, Awards Committees, Marie-Serge Blais and Anne Fortin as French-language Co-Chairs, and Julie Miguel as Food Blog Chair. The Chairs oversee and administer the coordinators’ and judges’ process during the award judging cycle.
Taste Canada Awards will honour four blogs, Two in English and Two in French (if minimum entry number is met – see details below), authored by Canadian citizens. Three-person jury panels drawn from Canadian academic, publishing, creative, and institutional fields will review submissions, both English and French. The judges’ decisions are final.
The winners will be announced at a gala presentation and reception in the fall of 2017. The list of jury members will be announced then.
Deadline for submissions is March 8, 2017.
Take me to:
- Submitting Blogs for Consideration, Eligibility & Category Details.
- 2017 Food Blog Entry Form & Payment.
- French Translation.
For your convenience: